Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm here!!!!

Well, arrived in Rotorua yesterday. Had a wee blip with accommodation as the first one pre-booked for me by the hospital was, well, minging..but now Im in a nice wee Motel so everythings fine.
Yesterday was wet and rainy but as I went to bed at 3pm and only just got up a few hours ago it didnt really matter, so far so good today as I've woken up to bright sunshine.

Todays plan is to wander into town and sort out my bank and tax stuff, and take some pics of course! Going to register with the real estate people and see what they have on offer that might be suitable. This motel is booked for 2 weeks but the sooner I can get my own place the better as I cant really unpack here so living out of suitcases which isnt all that much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment