Saturday, August 14, 2010

36 hours to go...

So in 36 hours I should be checking in for my first flight....eeekkkkk!!

Still to finish packing, thought I'd gotten pretty much all of it done to discover I had way too much stuff left over to fit into my final packing box and case so some unpacking of boxes and re-arranging of stuff had to be done today so that hopefully everything thats left will fit in my final case.
Just hope my cases are all under the weight limit, my bathroom scales say they are but as everyone knows those things aren't to be trusted!!

I can't believe how many boxes i've filled with, well, basically shit. This is what my life in boxes looks like...


Tommorow the last few bits and pieces get done and then hopefully I'll be ready to go...

1 comment:

  1. If I don't catch up with you sooner...have a fantastic flight, and get online quick when you get here so we can organise your conference stay!

    ReplyDelete