Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 days to go...

So, I've been very very bad at updating this blog, I would apologise but hey, Ive been busy!!

Well its 8 days till D Day. I'm kind of getting organised, most of the list is done although I now have an other list of last minute things that couldn't be done till this week. Two out of three suitcases are packed along with 6 packing boxes.
I have absolutely no idea how anyone manages with the meagre 1 case your allowed when traveling economy, I'm really struggling for space with 3 but then I have discovered that I own enough clothes to clothe a small village for several years!

So, this weeks plans;
- Finish packing the boxes and hopefully find out who'll be here for the collection guys so I can get that arranged.
- Call BMI to double confirm that they'll honour my NZ Air baggage allowance on my flight to London. I've already called them but I'm not entirely convince that the guy I spoke to actually knew his own name never mind the answer to my question so best to double check I think, not much I can do about it if they say no!
- Speak to the estate agents as my flat is still on the market with no sign of any interest, which pretty much sucks but again, nothing I can do about that either.

There's also LOADS of other stuff but really it s not that exciting, even to me so I'm sure no on else needs to read about it.

But, for today I've done all I'm doing (still recovering from my late night alst night!)
The packing etc starts in earnest tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment