Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Small things...

Woohoo, I finally have my Annual Practicing Certificate, (which in fact isn't a certificate but a wee plastic card!) so I can now officially work as a midwife in NZ!

Oh, and I also got my new passport last week which allowed me to fill in the last section of my visa paperwork so it got sent off on Friday. Now just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed that its all ok. According to the London branch of NZ Immigration their processing times for my type of visa is usually 10-14 days so shouldn't be too long till I hear something.

Only thing that might hold it up is if my medical is referred for assessment. Hopefully it wont be but in the past they did refer anyone who'd had any type of surgery even they have no continuing problems so my eye surgery 12 years ago might just be the fly in the ointment. Hopefully no though.

No comments:

Post a Comment