Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Royal Mail suck...

So after posting my visa application off on the 28th May I waited patiently to hear something from Immigration about my visa..and I did, 7 days later to say that it had just arrived. 7 days to get a letter from Scotland to London by first class mail..ridiculous!!

Anyway, they have it now and a nice wee email told me to expect to hear something at the beginning of this week if they need anymore info so yet again the waiting game begins.
Keeping everything crossed that they have all they need and that they dont refer my medical.

Flat wise my DIY is almost done and my photos for the schedule are being taken on Monday along with a visit from the surveyor to get the stupid Home Report completed. After that it goes on the market and I cross everything again in the hope that it sells quickly...if anyone wants to buy a flat in Kilmarnock you know where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment