Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Well, August 16th is the big day. Flights are booked leaving Glasgow at midday on the 16th and arriving in Rotorua at 9am on the 18th. The best bit being that, thanks to the generous relocation package from my new employers I'm flying Business Class..never flown BC in my life and probably never will again so I thought that I might as well take the chance while I could. Hopefully it'll make the 24hrs of flying a bit more bareable!

I'm so loving my new employers too. Along with the relocation package Im being met at the airport by one of my new managers and they have arranged (and are paying for) my first 2 weeks accommodation. Can you imagine a UK Trust doing that...I don't think so somehow.

Now I just need to get working on the rest of my list. Im still waiting for my flat to go on the market. Should be happening any day now according to the estate agent so we'll see.

Also started to plan my 'going away' parties. Having 2 seperate nights, one for family and one for friends. Leaving my mum to organise the family one (gives her something to do!) and the friends one will just be a meet up in the pub, just hoping people actually come along!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lisa for getting yourself a good relocation package... BC will be fab, it's a LONG flight! Good luck, I wish you well :-)

    ReplyDelete