Thursday, April 29, 2010

waiting waiting waiting...

Well, not a lot happening just now really. Got my official job offer by email but still waiting for the hard copy (thanks volcano!) Looks like they're also offering me a nice relocation package that will either totally cover my flights or make it much easier for me to fly Business Class which would be nice!

I've also realised that I'll need to renew my passport before I can complete my visa form as its expiry date is too soon so thats another hold up. Added to that I need to use it to travel next weekend thanks to stupid Ryan Air only accepting passports as ID so it'll be a couple of weeks before I can actually send off for a new one then a couple of weeks after that before I'll have it back and be able to send my visa application off to immigration.

But, I'm still aiming for a July departure. Hoping to have all my DIY in my flat finished in next 2 weeks so I'll be able to get it on the market and done need it to be sold before I go although it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment