Saturday, April 17, 2010

Results are in...

So, 9am on a Saturday and I'm rudely awoken by the postie with a large special delivery envelope. Much quicker than I expected my medical results are in...and its all good!
No problems with bloods, thought I might be a bit anaemic but Hb is 13 so no issues there either.
It all still needs to go to immigration to be looked at, there's still a chance that they might refer it for medical assessment becasue I had an eye op 11 years ago (they sometimes get referred if you've had any operations, even ones that have no ongoing treatment isues) so i'll just need to wait and see.

Still waiting for my official job offer to come through from NZ though, hopefully it wont take too long and I can get going with my visa application...

No comments:

Post a Comment