Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Medical..done!

So went along for my medical today.
Wasn't too bad really, a bit of poking and prodding, loads of questions to answer and some bloods taken (after a bit of digging about for a vein...ouch!) Thought I might need some extra bloods as I was sure my waist measurement would be over the limit but I was 1cm below so no extra's needed.
After the medical I had to hop over to the nearest private hospital for my chest x-ray and I was done.
So, £340 later its all done, thats an hourly rate of about 300 quid an hour...Im definitely in the wrong profession!.
Now just need to wait for the results, hopefully it'll be all clear and they wont want any more info about anything and it wont have to go to the medical panel because that takes AGES it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment