Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hmmm

Well, things are on the move...kind of. Application for my police check has been sent (and received according to the Royal Mail tracker which I don't have a hige amount of faith in!)so shoudl take a couple of weeks to get processed. Once thats back, and I finish writing my competency stuff I can send my Midwifery Registration away.
But....Im having a wobble about New Zealand. I really shouldn't read all the negative stuff on forums etc but when there's so much of it its a bit hard to ignore. I want to be sure that NZ is the right destination for us (cause we're definetly going somewhere!!) before we start forking out the serious £££ for registrations and visa's.
Mind you, we have said we'd go for a year and see how it goes and I'd rather go for a year and decide its rubbish than not go at all. Maybe I should just 'un-bookmark' those forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment