Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rubbishness....

Today has been a bit rubbish, some of you may have read this elsewhere so if you have, well, tough!
Got up with loads of plans to find it pouring with rain and blowing a gale..again, so that stuffed up pretty much all my plans.
So switched on my laptop to find my internet not working..again. Was buggered last weekend but was apparently fixed but it seems not. Sat on hold for 45mins to report the fault but wont get fixed till Friday. Luckily it started working again this afternoon so we'll see how long it holds out this time.
Returned my DVD player that I bought last week but didnt have the right connections for my TV for one that I can connect by HTMI. Got home connected it all up and it doesn't bloody work. Connected it another way and it does work so don't know if its my HTMI cable or the DVD player itself that doesn't work. But, doesn't really matter as the DVD remote doesn't work either so its going back tomorrow.
By this point I was a wee bit stressed so decided I needed to get out the house before I started to break things. Checked the internet and found a Zumba class on tonight just a few minutes away. Got ready and headed out to find the venue totally deserted. Hung about for 10 minutes, no one showed up so I turned round and headed home again.

Why cant things just work. I dont want them to do more than what they're made for, just the basics will do really, its really not asking for much...

No comments:

Post a Comment